We're happy to report that student feedback supports what educators and educational theorists have been saying for decades:
- Inquiry-based education is more memorable than textbooks or other forms of static content delivery.
- Data gathering and analysis helps students focus and work with the concepts being covered in a lab.
- Actually using technologies employed by scientists is valued by students.
- Doing science is more fun than reading about science.
- Doing science helps students feel as if they are scientists.
Other benefits of our e-labs included the convenience of doing a lab on one's own time and working with a system that provided support for all aspects of the learning experience, including writing essays. More on those aspects in a later post.
Visit Science Approach's website for more information about our e-lab offerings!